Home • Terms • Exercises • Handouts • Presentations • Videos
Rules • About • FAQs • Blog • Shop • Feedback
©1997 – 2011 by Robin L. Simmons
All Rights Reserved.
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARYFOR STUDENTS AND TEACHER
- MP3 recordings – all the audio material you need for your coursebook and reader!
- Fun interactive games and quizzes – print out the progress report to show your teacher!
- Links to English language Internet sites – practise surfing the web in English!
- Practice exams – self study for great exam results!
It’s easy! Just click on the menu on the left!
Free videos, recordings and quizzes to help you learn about and practise English pronunciation
When Scotsman Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876, it was a revolution. Over the last two decades a new means of spoken communication has emerged: the mobile phone.
Watch and listen to the Kids talk videos and learn lots of interesting things about the children.
Watch and listen to What’s Your News? Can you do Vida’s dance?
Listen to John, Owen and Lily telling us why they like their friends.
- Here is a selection of some listenings that you may like http://www.englishclub.com/listening/poetry-pass.htm