the bfg Click to have a look at the writings of some students of 2nd ESO
ANIMAL TESTING – Is it really necessary?
BEST FRIEND – Talk about best friends and true friends.
COMPUTER GAMES – Do you like them, and why are they so popular?
DAILY ROUTINE – Do you need one, do you have one, and do you like it?
DISASTER – Disaster can happen anytime, so what can we learn from it?
DREAMS – What are your dreams – sleeping or waking?
HAPPINESS – What makes you happy?
HERO – Who you admire and what being a hero really means.
HOME – Is home a place, or also a state of mind?
LEARNING LANGUAGE – Can we really all speak together in one language?
LOOKS – It’s important how you look, but can you see the inside as well?
MARRIAGE – Your views on the institution of marriage.
FAVORITE MOVIE – What’s your favortie movie?
NUCLEAR POWER – Are the benefits worth the risks?
PET SHOP – What’s happening with people and their pets?!
SHOPPING – Shopping is everywhere, but do you like shopping?
SPACE – We all live in space, what should we do with it?
SPORTS – Great exercise, but are they as fun to watch?
TELEVISION – Most of us like it, and watch a lot of it. What do you think?
TESTS – What do you feel about school and tests?
TRANSPORTATION – Modern transportation and how it affects all our lives.
TV VIOLENCE – How much does TV violence affect our behaviour?
UFOs – Do you believe there is really something else out there?
UNIQUENESS – What makes you unique?
UNIVERSITY – How important is university to you?
- cause and effect chart
- business_letter_idea organiser
- character trait chart
- compare and contrast sample paper
- comparecontrast_ideas organisers
- how to write and article sample paper
- how to write an article idea organiser
- how to write and article checklist
- persuasive writing sample
- Persuasive writing organiser
- Persuasive writing check list
- Venn diagram for writing
- criterios de evaluación
- writing about holidays
- How to Write an accomplishment essay
- Persuasive writing
- How to Write a Script
- Write a composition about one of the questions below
- State the problem
- writing environment
- writing activities- MODEL WRITING
- writing a letter for a job
- The cause and effect essay
- persuasive writing
- writing a letter giving advice
- letter of complaint
- IMPROVING YOUR WRITING IN THE SELECTIVITY EXAM